Julie Street  (27/09/2005  15:31):
>Hello everybody
>

>I'm forwarding details of this conference on behalf of Nikki Gamble.
>Please pass on to anyone else who might be interested.
>

>Best wishes.
>

>Julie.
>

>Julie Street
>
>Formal Learning Adviser
>
>Museums Libraries and Archives Council
>
>Tel: 0207 273 1402

>Unless stated otherwise the information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments is confidential.   If you have received it in error, you are on
notice of its status.   It is intended solely for the addressee.   Any
unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and any attachments
from the system.

>This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
>For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email

Shruti Jain
Senior Development Officer - Access
North East Museums, Libraries & Archives Council (NEMLAC)
House of Recovery
Bath Lane
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE4 5SQ

Tel:  0191 222 1661 (Minicom available)
Fax: 0191 261 4725

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: <http://www.nemlac.co.uk>

If you are visiting NEMLAC offices for a meeting, training, or just a chat,
please inform us beforehand if you have any access needs or requirements

the system manager.
All incoming and outgoing e-mails are monitored for the presence of
profanity and racist remarks, pornographic, sexually explicit or obscene material, and unsolicited content or spam.
www.mimesweeper.com
City of Newcastle website:-  http://www.newcastle.gov.uk
Newcastle Schools website:- http://www.newcastle-schools.org.uk
Competitive City:- http://www.newcastle.gov.uk/compcity