Can anyone tell me where I would be able to get paparus sheets quite cheaply - suitable for children to write on? - ideally A5 or A4 size. any ifo would be of use!

Ali Siviter - Education Officer, Wiltshire Heritage Museum, 41 Long Street, Devizes. Wiltshire. SN10 1NS.  Tel: 01380 727369

The Wiltshire Heritage Museum is owned and operated by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society, a registered charity now in its 152nd year.  The Museum is largely funded from private sources, but also receives annual grants from Wiltshire County Council and Kennet District Council, as well as some funding from other sources for specific projects.  For further information about membership of WANHS, its Designated Collections, activities, publications and for Museum and Library opening times, please visit our website, www.wiltshireheritage.org.uk.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or any other legal commitment on the part of the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society unless confirmed by a signed communication on official paper.