Pricing for Outreach

Dear List

I remember towards the end of last year that there was a request for information about outreach provision in Museums. I have looked back through the archive, but cant seem to find much on the pricing of outreach sessions or how far museum staff travel, which I am particularly interested in. If anyone would like to share details of their outreach provision, I would be very grateful.

Please reply offlist. If there are a lot of responses, I will collect them all together and post on the list.

Information required:

Name of Museum
Type of outreach (school, reminiscence etc)
Theme of outreach (curriculum topics)
Pricing (hourly, half/full day)
Max radius from museum (also if travel expenses are requested)
Staffing (Education staff, freelancers)

Many thanks

Lynne Minett

Lynne Minett

Education Officer

Tel: 01924 848806

National Coal Mining Museum, Caphouse Colliery, New Road, Overton, Wakefield, WF4 4RH

Winner of the Sandford Award for Heritage Education in 2003, which recognises ‘quality education in and about historic sites.’

‘This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential.  If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the National Coal Mining Museum for England Trust Ltd'