 Silvia Baroncelli
via dei caselli, 26/C
59100 Prato, italy
+39 3280565063

Dear All,
My name is Silvia Baroncelli. I am an italian illustrator. I have just graduated from the Accademia di Belle Arti in Florence with a degree in Visual Design with a score of 110/110 with honours. Since 2002, I have been working as an illustrator with various publishers including Pataki's, I.F.R.A., Pelangy and Hablò and also for a graphic studio, Stranemani.

 I recently won a Progetto Leonardo grant, which will give me the opportunity to spend three months abroad doing an internship in my field and improve my English.

I am writing to express my interest in doing some work-experience in a studio, gallery or museum, during my time abroad.

I have to find this internship in london and I have not much time to do it.

I would be able to start in early October 2005 and would like to work for about two months to gain additional industry experience. I would be willing to assist with any art projects you are working on at the time or help out in whatever way I can. The Progetto Leonardo Scholarship will fund my overseas experience so I am seeking work-experience on a voluntary basis.

If you require any more information about my qualifications or experience or would like to discuss the possibility of work-experience, you can contact me using the details at the top of this letter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Silvia Baroncelli