Dear List

As joint GEM Convenor for Yorshire and Humberside, I am planning our next training day on 25 Jan 06.

The day will be held in York. The theme is education marketing. I am looking for Education/Marketing staff or marketing agencies who would like to share case studies or advice with the group.  Presentations usually last 30-45 minutes (but we can be flexible) and can take any form. Possible themes could be; how you market to the different education audiences eg schools, adult groups, colleges, community groups and any success stories; marketing temporary exhibitions and events; writing communications and marketing strategies; working with PR agencies; and funding.

GEM has a small budget to help with expenses.
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact me on the email below.
Many thanks

Lynne Minett
GEM Convenor (joint) Yorkshire and Humberiside
Contact details