The Open University Robotics Outreach Group, in association with 20th
Century Fox, has produced a poster and activity website to support a
Science Week junk modelling project on the theme of Robots
(www.wickedrobots.co.uk).

Though planning time is tight, we are hopeful to get a few schools and/or
community groups around the UK taking up the challenge and submitting
photos of their creations to our online gallery (live next week...
www.wickedrobots.co.uk/).

If you would like to run an event, or know someone who would, we can let
you have some glossy A3 posters to publicise it.

If you would like some of these posters, please email
[log in to unmask] and let us know:

1) Your contact details;
2) How many posters you want
3) What you're going to do with them

regards
tony
ROBOT SPACE MISSION TO BRIGHTON?
http://www.open2.net/lights/brighton
Tony Hirst
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Dept. of ICT, Faculty of Technology
Open University, Walton Hall,
Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, UK

Tel: +44 (0)19086 52789, m./SMS 07709 766223
Fax my email: 0871 8729323

http://robofesta.open.ac.uk/tony
http://www.robofesta-uk.org