This Christmas our clever web programming team have devised a way for us to send digital Christmas Cards - saving trees and £££s - and at the same time allow our recipients to visit our site and influence where to donate the savings.

Given our professional and personal enthusiasm for arts/education/online/accessibility we are particularly keen to include initiatives that facilitate better online access to the Arts and especially those which enrich experience of the Arts for those with disabilities. Digitisation initiatives would be ideal.

Please email your suggestions to [log in to unmask]

Mark

Press Release:

Use our Digital Christmas Card service this year and let your customers decide which charities will benefit from the savings you make. You can demonstrate creativity and generosity and reach a much larger number of people.

Here is how our tree-saving system works:

Provide us with the names and email addresses.

We'll send each of your contacts a personalised plain text email from you, inviting them to click through to select one of a list of charities - of your choice - and then view the eCard.

Our system will record which charity they selected and your recipients can return later to find out what percentage of your Fund will be sent to their chosen charity.

After Christmas, we will tell you what percentage should go to each of your chosen charities based on all the responses and you can then write to your list in January to let them know how your donation was allocated.

10% of the fees we charge for sharing this facility will be added to our own Christmas charity fund.

For more information please call Mark Walmsley on 01737 768 127 or email [log in to unmask]

--
Mark Walmsley (Managing Director)

Recent website launch:
Guildhall School of Music & Drama