Aren't there old school photos on Friends Reunited?

  _____

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chloe Bird
Sent: 01 November 2005 11:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 1970s flashback

Hello Everyone,
Now I know this is a bit of a random question...but can anyone suggest good
places to see images of 1970s school uniforms....particularly shoes...or
even describe to me the sort of schoolwear fashions of the '70s. I have a
few ideas, but am not really sure how historically accurate they are - so
all suggestions very welcome!
Many thanks
Chloe

Chloe Bird
Learning Officer
The Grange Museum and Brent Archive
Heritage Services
LB of Brent
Tel: 020 8937 3600

Brent Archive
152 Olive Road
Cricklewood
London
NW2 6UY

--
The use of Brent Council's e-mail system may be monitored and communications
read in order to secure effective operation of the system and for other