-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Speers, Deborah
Sent: 23 February 2005 12:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Citizenship projects.

I would appreciate any information about this as well please. I've just
begun a new post as Education Officer for Southampton Museums, and I'm
currently developing a Citizenship programme for the Maritime Museum.

Regards

Deborah

Deborah Speers
Education Officer