Hello all,

Well we're definitely opening on Saturday 11th June and have lots of fun
things planned, which means I have a query! When other organisations use
freelancers for workshops, does a member of staff stay with them or do you
just introduce yourself, show them the facilities and let them get on with
it?

Obviously, in workshops where children are unaccompanied there needs to be a
CRB checked member of staff, but what about family and adult workshops? If,
in your organisation the freelancer is left to their own devices, how do you
deal with Health and Safety issues?

I'm having a meeting with my boss about this at 2pm, so any feedback you
could provide this morning would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Katy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katy Sullivan

Education Manager

The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre

81 - 83 High Street

Great Missenden

Buckinghamshire

HP16 0AL

Tel: +44 (0) 1494 892192

Fax: +44 (0) 1494 892191

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.roalddahlmuseum.org <http://www.roalddahlmuseum.org/>

The Roald Dahl Centre is a Registered Charity

No. 1085853