Hi all

As the momentum gathers for the 60th anniversary of the end of the war, I
wonder if anyone can provide me with some suppliers please?

Preferably in the North of England, I am looking for someone who can make
some 1940s costume or a supplier (original or replica!)

Any WW2 Home Front re-enactors to use on our Their Past Your Future
programme?

Replica rations?

traditional material bunting?

If you have any interesting ideas and suggestions about a WW2 programme I am
always happy to receive them!!

Many thanks

Julie Wooding
Learning & Access Officer
Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery

This e-mail and its attachments have been created in the knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. Please be aware of this when replying.

The views and opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of Carlisle City Council.

This e-mail and its attachments may include confidential information and is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail and its attachments in error please notify the sender immediately delete them and do not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part of them.

Carlisle City Council has scanned this e-mail and its attachments to ensure that they are virus free. The Council can take no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to make the appropriate checks to confirm that they are virus free.