Hi

Just wondered whether anyone has got any science ideas with the theme
'colour' that we could use in our Museum next year?  We have a natural
history one looking at camouflage, but want to have 2 others linking into
any aspect of our collection (archaeology/social history/art/costume) with
which we could run some hands-on activities.  Sorry, the brain seems to have
developed a malfunction this afternoon as Christmas activities start to
over-run normal life...!!

Cheers

Jules

Julie Wooding
Learning & Access Officer
Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery

This e-mail and its attachments have been created in the knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. Please be aware of this when replying.

The views and opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of Carlisle City Council.

This e-mail and its attachments may include confidential information and is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail and its attachments in error please notify the sender immediately delete them and do not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part of them.

Carlisle City Council has scanned this e-mail and its attachments to ensure that they are virus free. The Council can take no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to make the appropriate checks to confirm that they are virus free.