Hello

I am looking to commission a web designer to develop a county museums advisory site which will provide information for museum users and workers alike.  Although I have a few designers in mind I would appreciate any personnel recommendations.  Unfortunately my budget is relatively modest (4 figures) but I am sure there are some firms willing to work on such a modest commission.  Ideally the designer needs to be not too far from the East of England as well, but that is a secondary concern.

Many thanks

Stephen

Stephen Lowy

Essex Museums Officer

Museums In Essex Committee

Essex Record Office

Wharf Road, Chelmsford

CM2 6YT

Tel: 01245 244612 Fax: 01245 244655

Why not explore Essex's museums,

archaeology and archives at www.eesop-e.co.uk

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.