I wonder if anyone could advise me as to really good containers for loan
resources. At present we use simple DIY store plastic boxes and I am looking
for something a bit more inspirational. One idea I had was to put Viking
objects in a basket but don't know how practical this might be. I would
quite like each loan to look the same so that it is easily identified as
ours but , as yet, nothing has grabbed me. Any help appreciated.

Chris Smith
Schools Outreach Development Officer
Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery,
Castle Street,
Carlisle
CA3 8TP
Tel: 01228 534781 Ex. 289

This e-mail and its attachments have been created in the knowledge that e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. Please be aware of this when replying.

The views and opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of Carlisle City Council.

This e-mail and its attachments may include confidential information and is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail and its attachments in error please notify the sender immediately delete them and do not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part of them.

Carlisle City Council has scanned this e-mail and its attachments to ensure that they are virus free. The Council can take no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to make the appropriate checks to confirm that they are virus free.