You can use flirt from the command line (or the ApplyXFM GUI) to
apply the str2diff.mat transform to e.g., the T1-weighted image and
your masks and create output files that are these images in diff
space. Then open the nodif image in fslview and add your transformed
images to check that structures of interest are correctly registered.
Heidi

On 8 Dec 2005, at 21:45, Kristen Lindgren wrote:

> Great, thanks!  Sorry, one more question.  Once the registration is
> done, how can you view it to make sure it's ok?  I can't find any
> additional files that are created to view in fslview and I can't
> view the transforms in fslview.  Thanks!
>

> Kristen

Heidi Johansen-Berg
FMRIB Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital