Hi Mark,

I had copied all the images into the directory to make sure links were
not the problem. All the images look fine in fslview.

Do you want the whole feat directory, or just the reg directory?

Thanks,
________________________
Robin Goldman, Ph.D.
Hatch Center for MR Research
Columbia University
710 W. 168th Street, NIB-1
New York, NY  10032
(212) 342-0867

On Oct 18, 2005, at 5:53 PM, Mark Jenkinson wrote:

> [...]
>> -middlevol highres -omat example_func2standard.mat -concat
>> highres2standard.mat example_func2highres.mat
>> ** ERROR: nifti_image_read(highres): can't open header file
>> ** ERROR: nifti_image_open(highres): bad header info
>> Error: failed to open file highres
>> ERROR: Could not open image highres
>> Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume highres
>> /usr/local/bin/fsl/bin/updatefeatreg: line 95:   844 Abort trap
>>        ${FSLDIR}/bin/convert_xfm -in highres -ref standard -inverse
>> -omat standard2highres.mat highres2standard.mat
>> ** ERROR: nifti_image_read(highres): can't open header file
>> ** ERROR: nifti_image_open(highres): bad header info
>> Error: failed to open file highres
>> ERROR: Could not open image highres
>> Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume highres
>> /usr/local/bin/fsl/bin/updatefeatreg: line 98:   845 Abort trap
>>        ${FSLDIR}/bin/convert_xfm -in example_func -ref highres
>> -inverse -omat highres2example_func.mat example_func2highres.mat
>>
>> [ni0bgoldman:R21_OddBall/RG_081805/
>> volunteerrobin_18082005_epi_6823.feat] rig% ls reg/
>> example_func.nii.gz@            example_func2standard.xfm
>> highres2standard.xfm
>> example_func2highres.gif        highres.hdr@
>> index.html
>> example_func2highres.mat        highres.img@
>> standard.hdr@
>> example_func2highres.xfm        highres2example_func.mat
>> standard.img@
>> example_func2standard.gif       highres2standard.gif
>> standard2example_func.mat
>> example_func2standard.mat       highres2standard.mat
>> standard2highres.mat
>> [ni0bgoldman:R21_OddBall/RG_081805/
>> volunteerrobin_18082005_epi_6823.feat] rig%
>>
>> ________________________
>> Robin Goldman, Ph.D.
>> Hatch Center for MR Research
>> Columbia University
>> 710 W. 168th Street, NIB-1
>> New York, NY  10032
>> (212) 342-0867
>>
>> On Oct 18, 2005, at 12:04 PM, Robin Goldman wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Mark,
>>>
>>> Thanks. I ran updatefeatreg again, and still get a segmentation
>>> fault. I'm testing everything in feat directories that were run in
>>> full, so I know the reg directories contain everything they should
>>> (and I double checked as well). Running on OS X 10.3.9, here's what
>>> I get --
>>>
>>> [ni0bgoldman:R21_OddBall/RS_092105/
>>> rs_r21odd_21092005_epi_tr_sync1_7837_brain.feat] rig% updatefeatreg
>>> .
>>> /usr/local/bin/fsl/bin/updatefeatreg: line 98:   796 Segmentation
>>> fault      ${FSLDIR}/bin/convert_xfm -in example_func -ref highres
>>> -inverse -omat highres2example_func.mat example_func2highres.mat
>>>
>>> What happens when this script gets a segmentation fault at this
>>> point? It seems that it is the inverse matricies that cause the
>>> problem. Will the other essential files for higher level stats be
>>> created anyway? The inverse matrices aren't necessary for higher

>>> Robin