Hello List,I am having some problems setting up a model for an event
related design.  I select the full model setup and define the EVs( there
are 7 EVs) in the custom 3 column format. My first two EVs setup fine
but when I setup a third one , it gives me the following error: Problem
with processing the model : No valid [onset duration strength] triplets
found in <textfile> child process exited abnormally. The EVs are as
follows:There are 3 phases to the experiment:Phase 1 : where two colors
are presented red and blueEV1= Red Phase1EV2 = Red Phase 1Phase 2: Where
few reds are coupled with an auditory stimuli:EV3: Red + auditory
stimuliEV4: Red Phase 2EV5:Blue Phase 2Phase 3: Where no auditory
stimuli are coupled to the colorsEV6: Red EV7:BlueThe aim is to look at
differences in response to each color in each of the phases and also
across phases- eg Red in phase 3 vs red in phase 1., Within phases : red
vs blue in phase 3 The EVs were setup in the following manner :EV1:4 1 1
13 1 1
19 1 1
21 1 1
22 1 1
The problematic EV:214 1 1
219 1 1
223 1 1
258 1 1
260 1 1
264 1 1
277 1 1 Why am I getting this error for the model setup? Is it because
of the strengths- 0 or 1? At the moment I have assigned 1 to all the
EVs, should I be assigning 1s to the Evs with auditory stimuli and 0 to
others? How do I decide? Thanks in advance,Bosky

Laboratory for the Study of Emotion and Cognition,
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Stony Brook University,
New York, 11790
Phone- 631-444-8405/ 631-444-7868