I previously posted the following message:

"Hello folks,
I have been trying to analyze a rather large data set (1260 tps,
TR=2s). I'm
using FSL 3.2 on Linux Redhat WS 4, kernel 2.6.9-11.
I have searched around for an answer and it seems that the possible
problem
is either FSL or Linux runs out of virtual memory and is unable to save
all necessary files after the 'stats' are done. FSL proceeds to give me
two
sets of the following errors and then proceeds to registration which
continues without a problem,"

I have a machine that was able to analyze a data set of 1184 tps, but
ran into
the same problem with this other data set.

I upgraded my memory and am still running into this problem.

I've attached the log file, if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

thank you,

blaine

Blaine Ames
Professional Research Assistant