Hi - yeah, sorry - I originally wrote SUSAN as part of a real-time
autonomous-guided-vehicle system, hence why the code is organised to be as
fast as possible at the expense of readability.... ;-)

Note though that we are planning on recoding SUSAN over the next year into
C++, making it consistent with the rest of FSL and librafying it.

Cheers, Steve.