Hi Steve,
So, by default, all the stats in featquery are calculated using a binary mask but all the plots are
calculated using a weighted mask.  Is this right?

I ran tsplot using -n, but I'm still getting different values for "data", "full model fit", and the
residuals across EVs.  It seems to me that none of these should change.  Is there a reason why
they're different?
thanks,

jack