Hi - you could edit the featquery script to allow explicit control of the
output directory name, but in fact it's probably easier to just make sure
that the different featqueries are started in the correct order: the
output filename (ie how many "+"'s are added) is controlled by when the
featqueries _start_, not by how long they take.

Cheers, Steve.

--
 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve