Hello,

When I rebuilt flame, I simply went to $FSLDIR and did a "./build
flame".  'build' is a script which, given arguments, will try to build on
those arguments.  Given the build paradigm of FSL, it would be best to not
use 'make' directly, I think.  The undefined symbols error may be
indicative of something not being set up which 'build' may take care of.

Chuck

At 05:13 PM 8/16/2005, you wrote:
>Hello list!
>    I am new to fsl and recently compiled a ppc-darwin-gcc3.3 version from
>sources. I am running the GUI and have run the test data with apparent
>success. I need to remake individual projects, but when I do a make in the
>relevant directory I encounter an error. Can you experts tell me what
>precisely I ought to modify?
>     Many thanks,
>        R. Phillips
>An example output trying to make flame
>ld: Undefined symbols:
>_znz_isnull
>_znzclose
>make: *** [flame] Error 1

Chuck Theobald
System Administrator
The Robert and Beverly Lewis Center for Neuroimaging
University of Oregon
P: 541-346-0343
F: 541-346-0345