Hi,

I've not tested this, but the following should work. First you run
featregapply on all first-level .feat directories. Then run higher-level
analyses to combine across the 2 sessions for group 2 - you may need to
use the FE option, though the ME OLS option may work. Then I would have
thought that the combination across subjects should work ok?

Cheers.

--
 Stephen M. Smith  DPhil
 Associate Director, FMRIB and Analysis Research Coordinator

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve