Dear Colleagues,

The Refugee Council is embarking on an innovative three year action research
project which will work with refugee community organisations and schools
across the English regions. We will investigate barriers to the involvement
of parents/carers and communities in refugee children's education and test
practices for increasing participation and inclusion.

We are now recruiting to the post of Inclusive Schools Research Project
Co-ordinator, based in the Refugee Council's new Research Unit. An
application pack can be downloaded at
http://www.jobsincharities.co.uk/public/job/job_view.cfm?v_ref=9797 I would
be happy to discuss this post informally with anyone interested.

May I also draw your attention to a policy vacancy at the Refugee Council;
recruitment is underway for the senior role of Head of International and UK
Policy. Please visit www.jobsincharities.co.uk for further details.

Thank you,

Anja Rudiger