I am looking for one presenter to participate in the panel "Gender Aspects of
Forced Migration in the Context of Central and Eastern Europe and the Former
Soviet Union" taking place at the VII World Congress of the International
Council for Central and East European Studies, Berlin, Germany, from July
25th-30th, 2005

http://www.iccees2005.de/default.html

The panel has already been accepted, it will be chaired by Maja Korac
(University of East London).

Preferably, I am looking for a fieldwork based presentation dealing with the
questions of how forced migration processes are both gendered and gendering in
their outcomes for different groups of refugees from or within Central and
Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union.

In case of interest, please send the abstract of the presentation with a short
info about yourself before April 1 to: [log in to unmask]

Best,
Alice

Alice Szczepanikova
Department of Gender Studies
Central European University
Nador ut.9, H-1051 Budapest, Hungary
[log in to unmask] (institutional)
[log in to unmask] (permanent)

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the
Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies
Centre (RSC), University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the
views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or
re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts
should include attribution to the original sources.