Hi Connie,

I am leaving tomorrow morning for a two-week field trip to Iran. I will
forward your mail to our secretary and try to explain. What we will need
to pay (French uni admin, you don't want to know about this) is an
official-looking bill with the exact address and bank references on it.
Could you send one ? You can just send a file  by email which we will
then print out. If you send it to me please send a CC to our secretary :
[log in to unmask] so that she can start the payment
procedure.

Cheers,
Peter

Cornelia Spiegel a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> This week, I finally received the Teflon (after it was postponed from
> Christmas to the first week of February...).  There was another
> surcharge of 6.5 percent for customs, summing up the costs to 221.82
> Euro per kilo. Please, transfer the costs listed below into the
> following account:
>
> Account name: Universitaetskasse Tuebingen
> Account number: 13004
> Bank name: Kreissparkasse Tuebingen
> branch number (Bankleitzahl) 64150020
> REFERENCE: BA 0138 KST 170221 T54701
>
> !!!IMPORTANT!!! Please, don´t forget the (somewhat cryptic) reference
> number. The bank account belongs to the central uni administration and
> we will never ever find your money if you don´t give the reference...
> Please send the money soon, because Dupont wants to be paid within 30
> days.
>
> Next step will be sending out the Teflon. I will ask either DHL or UPS
> to deliver it to you. Does anyone have special preferences? Eva
> already told me that she prefers the "normal" German postal service,
> which is presumably cheaper, but less safe.
>
> Dupont sent (and charged) three kilo more than I originally ordered
> (unlike their custom surcharge, they told me about that in advance),
> which means I ended up with 6 kg, enough to wrap the zircons of whole
> Middle Europe in Teflon.  If anyone is interested to buy a little bit
> more, or knows of someone who would love to buy some Teflon, please
> let me know...
>
> Cheers, Cornelia
>
> Peter van den Beek + Matthias Bernet:   4 kg  >> 887.28 Euro
> Luis Barbero                                    2 kg >> 443.64 Euro
> John Garver                                     4 kg >> 887.28 Euro
> Bernhard Fuegenschuh                    2 kg >> 443.64 Euro
> Marc Jolivet                                    1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Max Zattin                                      1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Rod Brown                                       2 kg >> 443.64 Euro
> Maria-Laura Balestrieri                 1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Sandeep Singh                           1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Istvan Dunkl                                    2.5 kg >>554.55 Euro
> Diane Seward                            1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Ann Blythe                                      1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Eva Enkelmann                           1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Stuart Thomson                          1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Alexei Soloviev                         1 kg >> 221.82 Euro
> Dick Stewart                                    1.5 kg >> 332.73 Euro
>

> _______________________________
> Dr. Cornelia Spiegel
> Institut fuer Geowissenschaften
> Abteilung Mineralogie und Geodynamik
> Universitaet Tuebingen
> Sigwartstr. 10
> 72076 Tuebingen
> Germany

> phone: +49 7071 2972494
> fax: +49 7071 5059

Peter van der Beek
Laboratoire de Géodynamique des Chaînes Alpines
Université Joseph Fourier
BP 53
38041 Grenoble FRANCE
tel: +33 (0)476 51 40 62