Greetings FISH-folks

For my first trick as a newly promoted administrator of the list, I have been undertaking a bit of tidying up in the File Store which JISC hold for us, removing some outdated files.  The deleted files include the agendas for past FISH meetings (but not the minutes – they are all still there), and the PowerPoint presentations which describe work which has been undertaken by members of FISH or initiatives which were being proposed.  Although they have disappeared from JISC, they haven’t gone for ever, so if you would like a list of the deleted files and/or a copy of the files themselves, please email me off-list.

Best wishes

Emma Turner

Data Standards Supervisor

English Heritage