Dear Colleagues,

By a round-about route (see following email), I've been alerted to a
free seminar on digitization in Farnham (Surrey Institute of Art and
Design) on 5th May.

Full details and a booking form are at:
http://www.thedigitalpicture.ac.uk/events/surrey.html

With best wishes to all,

Pat

Pat Reynolds
Surrey Museums Development Officer

In message <[log in to unmask]
heritage.org.uk>, LEE, Edmund <[log in to unmask]>
writes

--
Pat Reynolds
   "It might look a bit messy now,