From: Film-Philosophy Salon on behalf of arup rahee
Sent: Thu 12/22/2005 10:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Complimentary copy of special Film and Philosoophy edition on Horror

dear Daniel Shaw,
greetings from Bangladesh!
i would like to get a complementary copy of the issue , if there is any .

best,

Arup Rahee

LOKOJ INSTITUTE
House: 706, Road: 11, Adabor, Shamoli, Dhaka 1207.
Bangladesh

"Shaw, Dan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

	Let me again apologize for inviting members to reply to the list serve e-mail I sent. Be sure to send your requests for complimentary copies of the horror edition to my personal e-mail address, [log in to unmask]

	For the many of you who have replied to my private e-mail address, thank you for your interest, the editions will be sent out some time after the first of the year. I have set aside 25 copies for those who intend to send $5 for p! ostage outside the continental U.S.

	"For beauty is the beginning of terror we are still able to bear, and why we love it so is because it so serenely disdains to destroy us" Rilke's First Duino Elegy

	Daniel Shaw
	website: www.lhup.edu/dshaw