I'm almost embarrased to say this, but "Haute Tension" is a pretty
good specimen of the backwoods horror film...embarrased because my
last two postings here (and my first two in about a year) have both
been about "Haute Tension", which, as you may remember, also has a
petrol station in it.  As I said before, it's a bad movie.

*
*
Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon.
**