----- Forwarded by Michel Andre/UPC on 08/08/2005 13:35 -----
"Bev MacKenzie" <[log in to unmask]>

02/08/2005 11:49

        To:        "Bev MacKenzie" <[log in to unmask]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Marine Acoustics Special Session- Ocean Sciences Meeting 06

Dear Colleague,
I am pleased to announce a special session will be held at the AGU / ASLO / TOS Ocean Sciences Meeting in Hawaii next February on Marine Acoustics. This conference has a fantastically broad scope, and we hope to reflect that in our session by attracting speakers from many different disciplines. The theme of the session, Marine Acoustics, is a subject that is increasingly capturing the World's and the scientific community's attention. An advert is attached with details of the session and convenor information. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact myself or any of the convenors.

I would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to anyone else who you think would be interested.
The submission of abstracts will soon be active at the conference website:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/os06
With very best wishes

Bev Mackenzie

PS: Apologies for cross-posting.

<<marine acoustics advanced notice.doc>>

Dr Bev Mackenzie
Science Coordinator

IMarEST

80 Coleman Street

London

EC2R 5BJ

Tel +44 (0) 20 7382 2628
Fax +44 (0) 20 7382 2668

www.imarest.org

WMTC 2006: Maritime innovation – delivering global solutions
World Maritime Technology Conference 2006
• A wake-up call on the maritime challenges facing governments and decision makers
6-10 March 2006 – London, UK

www.wmtc2006.com

This email is sent and received according to the terms and conditions as defined on
http://www.imarest.org/disclaimer/email.asp