----- Forwarded by Michel Andre/UPC on 08/08/2005 13:35 -----

"Bev MacKenzie" <[log in to unmask]>
02/08/2005 11:49

        To:     "Bev MacKenzie" <[log in to unmask]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Marine Acoustics Special Session- Ocean Sciences Meeting 06

Dear Colleague,
I am pleased to announce a special session will be held at the AGU / ASLO
/ TOS Ocean Sciences Meeting in Hawaii next February on Marine Acoustics.
This conference has a fantastically broad scope, and we hope to reflect
that in our session by attracting speakers from many different
disciplines. The theme of the session, Marine Acoustics, is a subject that
is increasingly capturing the World's and the scientific community's
attention. An advert is attached with details of the session and convenor
information. For any further information please do not hesitate to contact
myself or any of the convenors.
I would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to anyone
else who you think would be interested.
The submission of abstracts will soon be active at the conference website:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/os06
With very best wishes
Bev Mackenzie
PS: Apologies for cross-posting.
<<marine acoustics advanced notice.doc>>
Dr Bev Mackenzie
Science Coordinator
IMarEST
80 Coleman Street
London
EC2R 5BJ
Tel +44 (0) 20 7382 2628
Fax +44 (0) 20 7382 2668
www.imarest.org
WMTC 2006: Maritime innovation ? delivering global solutions
World Maritime Technology Conference 2006
? A wake-up call on the maritime challenges facing governments and
decision makers
6-10 March 2006 ? London, UK
www.wmtc2006.com
This email is sent and received according to the terms and conditions as
defined on http://www.imarest.org/disclaimer/email.asp