Dear colleagues,
I would very much appreciate it if you could pass this information around.
Thank you very much for your help
Franck

Mathematical model in economics and ecology

A postdoctoral associate is sought to join a
young research team at the Ecology, Systematics
and Evolution Lab, a CNRS laboratory at the
University of Paris-XI, 30km south of Paris,
France. The University hosts 27000 students (2500
PhD) and 127 research labs, our Lab hosting 100+
staff. The position is for one year and may be
renewed another year. The salary is 1830 euros
(~2200 US $) per month, plus health insurance.
We are seeking a motivated postdoctoral fellow to
construct and analyse a mathematical model at the
interface of economics and animal or plant
population dynamics. The ideal candidate would
have an experience in mathematical modelling,
ecological economics and conservation biology.
However, candidates with less optimal profiles
will be considered provided their motivation,
work power and skills allow them to adapt rapidly
to the project.
Interested candidates should send a curriculum
vitæ, a brief summary of research experience and
interests, and at least two references to

			   Franck Courchamp

Lab ESE. UMR CNRS 8079
Batiment 362						Tel  0033 1 69 15 56 85
Université Paris-Sud XI					 Fax 0033 1 69 15 56 96
F-91405  Orsay  Cedex France
	http://www.ese.u-psud.fr/epc/conservation/pages/Franck.html

--

Franck Courchamp
Universite Paris-Sud XI		Tel (0033/0) 1 69 15 56 85