I think Carlos already mentioned about this; you might want to try the
software Frontier developed by Tim Coelli. The latest version 4.1 can be
downloaded and the reference material can be found here:
http://www.uq.edu.au/economics/cepa/frontier.htm
I found it quite helpful. Most of the people I know prefer this software
for DEA.
All the best,

K. Ali Akkemik
Graduate School of International Development
Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan

--- Bala GAnessane <[log in to unmask]> からのメッセージ:
>   Dear Colleges
>   I start a new research, I need to know deeply and well the concept
> of Data Envelopment Analysis and Stochastic Cost Frontier.
>    Could you please provide me some copies of references or lessons
> and if it is possible some software to plane to use some data?
>   Your support could be useful.
>
>   Hope to hear from you as soon as possible
>
> With regards

>  Nouveau : t・・honez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! D・ouvez les
> tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et
> l'international.T・・hargez la version beta.

Yahoo! Mail - supported by 10million people
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/mail_pr/