Dear all,
I've received this notice from friends and thought
you may want to have a look, and a play, at
this engaging website. It is not eLearning per se,
but I still found it really interesting in relation
to this area. (this is perhaps because it's  designed
by artists who also works in education.)
Best wishes
Lilli