Dear Colleagues

The National Maritime Museum has just launched a new Nelson elearning resource targeting A-level business studies students studying leadership and lifelong learners. It is part our leading series that is also supported by a pack, a DVD and taught sessions at the museum using the new Nelson and Napoleon exhibition. www.nmm.ac.uk/leadinglives

In this resource we have tried to encourage the users to interpret Nelson's Leadership skills from the historical artefacts and compare these to modern business theory. The resource is broken up by case study and gives the user the opportunity to try and self assessment quiz and save leadership tips in a log, as well as write their own.

If you have time to browse and send me any feedback I would be very interested.

Many thanks,

Clarissa Aston
Digital Learning Officer
www.nmm.ac.uk/learning