I will be out of the office from 23/03/2005 until 11/04/2005.

Thank you for your e-mail I am on leave/RSA until Monday, 11th April 2005
when I will answer any outstanding e-mails.

If you are enquiring about the Certificate of Professional Development  in
eLearning, Teaching and Training (CeLTT) we are now recruiting to begin in
September 2005. Please visit our programme web site for further details and
an application form at http://www.gre.ac.uk/celtt

If you are enquiring about our series of blended eLearning workshops visit
http://www.gre.ac.uk/celtt/workshops for information but please note that
the next series will not start until September 2005

If you are enquiring about our annual eLearning@greenwich conference please
note that the date for proposals has now passed and that the early bird
discount ends on April 1st. Visit our conference web site for details at;
http://www.gre.ac.uk/e-conference

Happy Easter!