  From: David Pollak
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 1:50 PM
  Subject: stroke

  Apologies for cross-posting.

  Last week, I met a mature student at another university who is a stroke survivor. He is very interested in making contact with other students in the same position, for mutual support (re aphasia, memory loss, lecturer awareness etc).

  If any NADO members are aware of such students, please seek their permission to send me their contact details so that I can pass them on.

  Many thanks,

  David

  Dr David Pollak

  Principal Lecturer in Learning Support and Dyslexia Studies; National Teaching Fellow

  De Montfort University

  Student Services: Student Learning Advisory Service

  Gateway House

  The Gateway

  Leicester

  LE1 9BH