How does this student square the ubiquitous security cameras? Presumably
they don't have a passport (with photograph)???

Jeff

In your message regarding Re: Students refusal to let disabled student
record group work dated Tue, 8 Nov 2005 20:13:35 -0000, Judith Stansfield
said that ...

> a burka? or would that compromise his male-ness?
> Cheers
> Judith
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Judith Stansfield
> SEN ICT Consultant
> NASEN ICT Group
> Melsonby First Responders Team
> http://stass.web.onyxnet.co.uk/
> Farm Cottage, 24  East Road, Melsonby, Richmond DL10 5NF
> 01325 718139  mob 0799 0572 365

Jeff Hughes, Chartered Educational Psychologist
Special Needs Computing/Hughes & Co,  Box42 Ltd
Email: [log in to unmask] Web: http://www.box42.com