	From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emma Wright
	Sent: 08 November 2005 15:54
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: Internet Provision

	Dear Jane,

	I was wondering how you came upon the figure of £16, as I'm a disabled student myself and my DSA pays for 17.99 a month as this is what ntl quoted me for their cheapest broadband connection.  BT also quoted me the same price, but for a slightly faster connection. Therefore I'd assumed that £17.99 was normal, but if it's possible to get it cheaper I'd be interested to hear about it as my disability needs exceed my DSA allowances every year so any savings are welcome!

	--
	Emma Jane Wright
	School of Sociology and Social Policy

	www.accessingmaterials.org.uk