Hi there,

I am going to see the student with permanent neurological problems
(resulting from removal of brain tumour), double vision, ataxic gait and
slight inco-ordination of hand movement. His typing and hand-writing are
extremely slow and his speech is affected.

what should I recommend to him for his studies? Voice recognition
software would have been an option had his speech not been affected.
This is an OU student and does not attend conventional lectures.
Tutorials only.

Any sort of advice would be very much appreciated.

Regards
Ekaterina Barakhta
Development Officer
CATER