well with the Eurovision song contest being in Athens next year it might be an opportunity for Poland to increase their points from the home country...hey should we contact the Polish embassy?
Thanks Bryan I thought you might have one or two international students down there!

Chris Baxter
Disability Service Co-ordinator
The Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street