This Post will be advertised in the Guardian on Wednesday 9 February
2005

Staffordshire University

STUDENT OFFICE, EMPLOYABILITY & STUDENT SUPPORT -

STOKE CAMPUS

HEAD OF DISABILITY ADVISORY SERVICE

£31,544-£36,428 per annum

At Staffordshire University, we're proud to be part of a community of
students that come from all backgrounds & experiences. With your
leadership, we aim to provide all disabled students considering &
attending Staffordshire University with a quality service & experience.

You will be strategically active in developing & disseminating
appropriate policies and procedures to ensure the integration of
disabled students into the institution in line with University policy,
current legislation & sectoral drivers. You would lead the development
of the University's support & advisory service for disabled students and
have an overarching responsibility for the Staffordshire Regional Access
Centre.

You will be a graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years
experience of working in a Disability related environment. We are
looking for a proven proactive and innovative leader who can demonstrate
a good understanding of disability support & advisory work within a
higher education context.

If you believe you meet our criteria and want to make a positive impact
on the lives of our students, we want to hear from you. If you wish to
discuss the post, please contact Charlotte Scott-Beveridge, Director of
Employability & Student Support on Tel: 01782-294975.

Application forms & further details are available from Personnel
Services, Staffordshire University, PO Box 662, College Road,
Stoke-on-Trent ST4 2XP. Tel: 01782-292762 or email: [log in to unmask]
quoting vacancy reference SS04/9. Closing date for receipt of
applications: Tuesday 1st March 2005.

Carol R Moore MNADO
Acting Head of Disability Services
Staffordshire University
Student Support
4-5 Winton Square
Station Road
Stoke - on - Trent
ST4 2DE

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.