-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Trott
Sent: 09 September 2005 16:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [DIS-FORUM]

writes:

<< Hi ..

 Could anyone please remind me as to where I can find the staistics as
 the precentage of students who are in receipt of the DSA ?

 Many thanks  >>

No idea of the percentage but there are getting on for 20,000
assessments per
year. That would be 60,000 in study if they were all assessed in the 1st
year
but I guess that's unlikely.

Mick Trott

- -------------------------Disclaimer---------------------------

Sign up for support and information in our occasional newsletter on
"Technology and Dyslexia" at http://www.dyslexic.com/newsl.php

This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s), unless obviously
more public. If you received it in error please tell the sender and then
delete it. We check outgoing emails but you should virus check incoming
ones. Emails may not represent our official policy or a contract.
Errors and omissions are excepted. iANSYST Ltd

iANSYST Ltd, Fen House, Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN.
Tel +44(0)1223 42 01 01; Fax +44(0)1223 42 66 44; [log in to unmask]
http://www.dyslexic.com http://www.iansyst.co.uk http://www.itspc.co.uk