-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hazel Devereux
Sent: 17 August 2005 10:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: funding of equipment

dear colleagues
a student requires a specific bed in her adapted room on campus.  Who
has responsibility to provide this - the institution, social services?
In my experience the source varies but it would be useful to have some
recent examples.

many thanks

Hazel
Disability Adviser
Edge Hill
01695 584746
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible
and delete it and all copies of it.  You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this
message if you are not the intended recipient.

The message content of in-coming emails is automatically scanned to
identify Spam and viruses otherwise Edge Hill do not actively monitor
content.  However, sometimes it will be necessary for Edge Hill to
access business communications during staff absence.

Edge Hill has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments
are virus free.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Edge
Hill for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
<<<<EdgeHill>>>>