Dear All,

Please look at the City Lit website for further information, prices and application forms:

Our next 5 day note taking course starts on Sept 5th to train people up before the term starts.

2nd one week course starts 12 Dec

3rd one week course starts 17 July

Note taker tutor training one day courses next year are on 12 Nov, 4 Mar, 17 June

Teaching Basic Literacy to Deaf Learners – 7407/1 is run in 3 weekly blocks starting 20 Feb, then the May half term and finishing the week beginning 24 July. This is an excellent practical course for those tutoring deaf students. Applicants need at least Stage 2 BSL.

Signing Teacher training – 7302, 7407/1 and 7407/2 with linguistics and planning for BSL at Stage 1 and 2

Teaching Deaf students post 16.  We run 7407/1and 7407/2 with modules about language and support issues accompanying both courses

Lip reading teacher training course runs for 4 terms starting Spring 2006. This is 7 weekly blocks

Kind regards

Mary Ensor