Hello

Sorry this is probably something that has been asked before but we have been asked by our IT department if Del Touch Screen Computers would be of use to some of our disabled students if they were to purchase them - as you can use the screen instead of the mouse to do things. I have heard a bit about touch screen computers and have looked on a few web pages but would be keen to hear from others who have actually seen or used the Del Touch Screens to get your opinion on if they would be a good purchase for the college.

Thanks a lot for your help everyone

Victoria Adams

VIVID Project Worker

The College of St Mark & St John