-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clara Hall
Sent: 19 July 2005 12:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: speech therapy

Good morning,

A student from overseas, with speech effected quite severely by
cerebral palsy, has told us that they would like (and expected) to
have some speech therapy provided by the insitution.

Anyone any thoughts on this? Both whether this is our
responsibility, and where we might find such support.   They are
American and is not eligible for DSA.

many thanks
Clara

Clara Hall
University of Greenwich
Disability and Dyslexia Adviser/Administrator
tel.020 8331 7875, fax.020 8331 7862
Queen Mary Court
Maritime Greenwich Campus
Old Royal Naval College