  From: Bryan Jones
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 4:44 PM
  Subject: Re: flexible keyboard

  Also the I-TECH Virtual Keyboard, available from any good SLA DSA supplier.  Cost about £100 plus VAT.  It projects a virtual keyboard onto the desk or most surfaces and it works.  Very spooky.  Not sure about ergonomics of tapping onto a desk for long periods though, although no pressure is required at all - obviously, as that's not how it works.

  Bryan Jones,
  Manager, Disability Support Services
  & North London Regional Access Centre,
  Middlesex University