Just to let you know Deborah that the Chess planning group are chewing this over at the moment and hope to get a response to you, not sure we will come up with much so don't hold your breath! It would be advisable, in my opinion, to explore the actual requirements and choices for this student with the course team and raise the question of cost, with 'reasonable' in mind..... More soon I hope

Chris Baxter
Disability Service Co-ordinator
The Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street